Paediatric First Aid
This course looks to meet the desires of OFSTED and is tailored specifically towards the needs of Nursery Staff & Child Minders.
Suitable for: The course is aimed at nursery nurses, child minders and others who may work with infants/children.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
What you'll learn on the course
- First Aid
Teachers and trainers (1)
The two day course will cover the following areas:
- First Aid Priorities First Aid Kits
- Casualty Examination Recording & Reporting
- Anaphylaxis Basic Life Support;
- Eye & Ear Injuries Control of Bleeding
- Regulations Burns & Scalds
- Managing Incidents Childhood Injury
- Unconsciousness Control Asthma
Both practical & theoretical exercises will be undertaken on this course.
Open Course Cost:
£160.00 + VAT; includes certification, course booklet & buffet lunch European funding may be available to bring this two day course down to a mere £80.00 + vat for the two days.
Two Days: 09:15-16:30
Students per class: 16
Contact person: Jan Harrison