Paint Refinishing Training
Objectives: To provide an effective foundation of the theory and practical skills in the methods and techniques of paint refinishing.
Suitable for: Paint shop personnel whose duties involve refinishing techniques.Staff who wish to develop their paint refinishing techniques.Paint shop personnel who require re-fresher training.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
To provide an effective foundation of the theory and practical skills in the methods and techniques of paint refinishing.
· Related Health and Safety in the use of paint materials.
· Refinishing equipment including the correct P.P.E. and spray booths.
· Planning the paint job.
· Degreasing and cleaning.
· Priming and flatting.
· Preparation and cleaning of surface to be painted.
· Fillers and stoppers
· Top coat application.
· Paint blending techniques.
· Paint fault identification and rectification.