Be able to use the more advanced Word features.
Suitable for: People who have used MS Word who wish to broaden their skills
Lees Road, OL4 1JP
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
People who have used MS Word who wish to broaden their skills
To gain more confidence in using some of the more advanced but widely used features.
Brief Course Content:
- Page breaks, changing the case, spell and grammar check, print preview.
- Using the drawing toolbar - Word Art, text boxes etc.
- Creating a numbered list, creating and using tables.
- Using auto save/correct, bullets - customising, inserting symbols.
- Cut and paste between documents, importing graphics, placing and re-sizing graphics, graphics - changing the wrap and borders.
- Creating newspaper columns.
Brief Course Outcomes:
- Be able to use the more advanced Word features.