The WordPress Website Workshop is perfect for you if you have ever experienced the following…
- Wanting to start a website, but not sure where to begin.
- Frustration with waiting on your busy webmaster.
- The stress of knowing how much web design can cost you.
- Wondering how you’ll update and make changes to your website now that you’ve finished it.
These are common issues we’re faced with when it comes to building a website. Luckily, I’m here to tell you that you can breathe easy I’m going to teach you EVERYTHING I know about creating websites with WordPress.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn on my WordPress training course
- Introduction to WordPress
- How to install WordPress the easy way
- Selecting a theme
- Understanding and using plugins
- Create and publish your content ( pages and posts )
- How to build a website using WordPress – Basic Customisation
- How to integrate email marketing to your website
- Simple WordPress SEO
- Add images and videos to your website
- Backups and maintenance of your site
You’ll also receive PDF copies of the training materials used throughout the day.
You’ll receive my Website Success 10 Steps You Should Take to Attract Your Ideal Clients to Your Website. Ebook Absolutely Free
This 21 page ebook is jam packed filled with steps that can help you achieve website success. While some may be common sense, many are often overlooked. This ebook is created to help new business owners ensure they are getting the most from their website. You’ll be able to grab your free copy when you register for this course.
Plus you’ll also receive Website Planning Guide for people and small businesses thinking about their first website. The Guide will help you get started in planning a successful website.
CSS Style Cheat Sheet – My easy to use cheat sheet will explain basic HTML tags and show you, right in the code, what things do and mean.
So how about it?
It’s time get your website up running
There are better ways to spend your time than saying “some day I’ll get my website set up…” or waiting till you have the funds to outsource it. Just do it – today. Right now, while you’re still on this page.