Brochure Writing: A Practical Approach
Different dates available
Capturing the heart of your message in a brochure or leaflet requires careful planning and precise writing. Step-by-step, you will be shown how to ensure your message remains captivating and clear. This highly popular interactive workshop shows you how to capture the essence of your product or service and drive enquiries.
To take into account
Whether you are an in-house copywriter or work in an agency, this practical course helps you write compelling copy that really works. It is relevant for anyone involved in writing, editing or reviewing brochures and leaflets.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
What you'll learn on the course
- Compelling story
- Print collateral
- Traditional writing
- How to create immediate impact with your brochure.
- How to tell a compelling story.
- How to develop effective themes in longer print collateral, such as brochures.
- Understanding the balance of imagery and its effect.
- How to gain response/interaction from your brochure.
- How new technologies impact on traditional writing.
- Managing word choice and sentence structure to get your message across.
Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to takeback to the office.
Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
3 learning levels - Introductory, Advanced and Masterclass