Suitable for: The NCFE Level 2 Certificate for Airline Cabin Crew is ideal for anyone who wishes to find employment as airline cabin crew or anyone wishing to enhance their studies in Travel and Tourism.
Government funding available
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Cabin Crew - NVQ Level 2
The qualification prepares candidates for entry to airline industry training. The minimum age for entry to this qualification is 16.
* Understand the airline industry and the role of the Cabin Crew
* Promote effective care in the airline industry
* Maintain effective team working & communications in the airline industry
* Contribute to the health & safety of airline passengers
* Contribute to aviation security
* Demonstrate an understanding of the airport arrival process
Course Assessment :
This course is subject to ongoing assessment by the Assessor throughout the course. There is no final assessment. The Assessor observes attendees practice sessions as the training progresses to ensure the required level of understanding.
Course Certification :
All successful attendees will be awarded a NCFE Level 2 Certificate for Airline Cabin Crew, which is valid for a recommendation of three years.
What do I need to host this course on site?
A room that will comfortably seat your nominated attendees and provide sufficient space for the assessment to be carried out.