CIEH Training Skills and Practice Level 3
NVQ Level 3
Delivery of study materials
This is an essential qualification for anyone wishing to become a CIEH registered trainer* or to update and refresh their training skills and practice.
This is the benchmark trainer skills qualification for CIEH registered trainers delivering training that is not publicly funded. It is ideal for first-time trainers who need to understand the basics of training skills and practice or those looking to refine their techniques.
To take into account
Understand your own role and responsibilities in relation to training Understand appropriate training and learning approaches in a specialist area Demonstrate your session planning skills Understand how to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners Understand the use of different assessment methods and the need for record keeping
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
What you'll learn on the course
The programme covers the following topics:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Ice breakers/ground rules/learners needs
- Record keeping
- Learning styles and preferences
- Approach to training/learning
- Factors influencing learning
- Developing learning outcomes
- Planning and preparation
- Selecting resources
- Styles and communication
- Ground rules/feedback/evaluation
- Record keeping
- Preparing to micro teach/timetable
- To be successful in the assessment, delegates must submit one assignment, which involves delivering a micro-teach session at the end of the training.
- Successful participants will be awarded a CIEH certificate.
- The CIEH recommend refresher training every 3 years.