To provide all levels of staff with a concise programme leading to a better understanding of practical business communications.
Suitable for: All levels of staff, whether on the front line dealing with external customers, or with colleagues internally. It can also be used as a strong foundation for staff progressing to supervisory management.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Methods of communication
- The sender/receiver relationship
- Questioning skills - open and closed questions
- Listening skills
- Telephone communications
- Self presentation and assertiveness
- Non-verbal signals
- How to sound more assertive
- What is self-esteem?
- Business writing
- Communication exercises
- Identify the components of effective communication.
- State the methods we use to communicate, their advantages and disadvantages.
- Practise and improve their skill level in:
- Business Writing
Training Time: A one or two day training course
Delegate numbers : Maximum of 12 delegates