2. Course description C1217CA: The aim of the course is to develop communication skills in basic, practical situations for those who intend to use the language on holiday or for work.
Marle Place Adult Education Centre, Leylands Road, Burgess Hill,, RH15 8HZ
Different dates availableNow taking bookings
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
3. Entry requirements No formal entry requirements
4. Equipment required Bring along a pen and some paper. We suggest that you use a folder or ring binder for the course.At the first session your tutor will discuss with you and recommend the purchase of a suitable dictionary and/or textbook.
5. Assessment method Not available
1. Qualification detail Qualification name Non regulated Community Learning provision, Other Languages, Literature and Culture Qualification Level Unknown/not applicable Awarding organisation Generic award - no awarding body Course webpage Course type Part time Course start date 24 April 2017 Instruction language English Price £80.00 Additional pricing information Concessions available Funding information Advanced Learner Loans available Attendance pattern Daytime/working hours