Coaching is a powerful process that helps you discover and then work successfully towards. who you want to be. what you want to do. what you want to have in your life. If you are. not sure what you want to do next and need to assess the options. clear about where you want but would like to move ahead more quickly. tolerating a particular issue or solution. needing some extra motivation to keep.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Coaching is a powerful process that helps you discover and then work successfully towards
· who you want to be
· what you want to do
· what you want to have in your life
If you are
· not sure what you want to do next and need to assess the options
· clear about where you want but would like to move ahead more quickly
· tolerating a particular issue or solution
· needing some extra motivation to keep moving forwards
· needing support to encourage you to make a change or a fresh start
· feeling inspired and ready for a new challenge
then coaching can help you. This course offers tools and techniques that can help individuals be their own coach.
By the end of the course the participants will have had the opportunity to:
· begin to understand the background to coaching and how it has grown into a profession of its own
· understand the process of change
· identify their personal strengths and weaknesses
· discover any inbalances in their life
· be clear about what they want to achieve in the long, medium and short term
· know how to set powerful goals
· be introduced to an effective coaching model for change
Caroline Kiddle holds a Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching from the Coaching Academy, one of the foremost coach training schools in the world and the largest in the UK. No stranger to change in her life, Caroline made the leap from being a part time working mother to being a full time mature student in the 90's, achieving a first class degree and going on successfully to complete a Masters Degree at the University of Cambridge. After eight years working in research, she used the services of a Life Coach to make the break from full-time employment in 2006, achieving her own goals of becoming a Tai Chi teacher and Life Coach. She now teaches Tai Chi in Cambridge and offers personal performance coaching to individuals.
Day and time: Tuesday 7.00 - 9.00pm
Start date: 19 January
Number of sessions: 6
Tuition fees: £55
Method of payment: Fees for short courses (10 weeks or less) to be paid in full at enrolment and for long courses (12 weeks or more) fees of 50% can be paid at enrolment plus 50% as a cheque. Course places cannot be reserved without receipt of both payments.
Please note that there are no classes during half term Monday 15th - Friday 19th February 2010 unless otherwise stated.