£ 75 + VAT


  • Typology


  • Methodology

    Distance Learning

  • Class hours


Questions & Answers

Ask a question and other users will answer you

Who do you want to respond to your question/enquiry?

We will only publish your name and question



Course programme

On-line NCPLH Training course

Candidate information

Our on line National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (NCPLH) Level 2 course, will allow the candidate to become a personal licence holder, allowing them to sell and authorise the sale of alcohol in accordance with a relevant premises licence conditions. Once an individual holds a personal licence they can then apply to be assigned to a premises licence as the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS).

The NCPLH Is the accredited qualification in England and Wales required by law to become a personal licence holder, the training criteria is as follows:

Course Outline

1: The Licensing Act and Licensable Activities

Licensing Objectives

The Licensing Act of 2003

Licensing Policy

Personal Licences

Licensable Activities

Premises Licence

Operating Schedules

Designated Premises Supervisor

Right of Entry and Inspection

2: Understanding Your Licensing Responsibilities

Temporary Events Notice

Sale and Supply of Alcohol and Exemptions

Unauthorised Licensable Activities

Prohibitions for the Sale of Alcohol

Police Powers to Close Licensed Premises

Protection of Children

Alcohol and How It Effects the Body

Social Responsibilities

Conduct of Licensed Premises

Final Examination: A multiple choice exam consisting of 40 questions. Examinations can be taken on line using a computer or they can be paper based. All NCPLH exams must be sat in the presence of an invigilator

Where can I take my exam? You can sit your NCPLH examination at one of our 100 + training centres or if you have business premises then we can arrange for an invigilator to visit you, provided you have completed an E-learning or Distance learning course.

There are four awarding bodies for the NCPLH Qualification in England & Wales, these are as follows; BIIAB, NCFE, EDI, GQAL. Personal Licence


£ 75 + VAT