Plastering NVQ Level 2 CAA Diploma Solid (Full Route)
NVQ Level 2
Different dates available
To achieve a CAA approved NVQ Level 2 qualification in Plastering.
Suitable for: Beginners, Self Employed, those already working wishing to gain an NVQ Level 2 Diploma
To take into account
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. However, you must ensure that you have the potential and opportunity to provide a portfolio for assessment to successfully gain this qualification.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
What you'll learn on the course
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competance demonstrated by an individual in the workplace.
This Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plastering-solid (full) provides the opportunity for individuals who specialise in solid plastering to demonstrate their competence.
The qualification comprises of 5 mandatory units and 2 optional unit.
Courses are ongoing.
- VR01 Conform to General Workplace Safety.
- VR02 Conform to Efficient Work Practices.
- VR03 Move and Handle Resources.
- VR66 Produce Internal Solid Plastering Finishes.
- VR67 Produce External Solid Render Finishes.
- VR65 Apply Finishing Plaster to Background Surfaces.
- VR68 Install Direct Bond Dry Linings.
- VR69 Lay Sand and Cement Screeds.
- VR 70 Apply Projection Plaster and Maintain Equipment.
- VR71 Install Mechanically Fixed Plasterboards.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. However, you must ensure that you have the potential and opportunity to successfully gain the qualification.
The Health and Safety CSCS test will be required to enable you to work on site.
£1395 + VAT
Card Payment facilities available
Pay in installments via standing order.