Different dates available
Delivery of study materials
Suitable for: anyone wishiing to get a comprehensive introduction to the world of TESOL before committing to a larger programme.
This hands on course covers all the basic nuts and bolts of TESOL.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- TESOL Methodologiesw
- Language awareness
- The sounds of English
- Developing the 4 skills
Teachers and trainers (2)
Head of School
Head of Training
This 20 hour Taster Course is dedicated to everybody thinking of TESOL as a future career, and is designed to give you a complete introduction to TESOL before commiting yourself to a major course of study. On course completion it can be upgraded to any of our internationally recognised and fully accredited courses at face value.
Who is this course for?
Basically everybody, especially those who would like a comprehensive (but inexpensive) "taste" of the world of TESOL, before making stronger commitments.
This will include:
- those looking for a career change but have no ESOL teaching experience.
- GAP year students who need a "nuts and bolts" intro before going abroad.
- practising teachers with no experience of TESOL looking to diversify.
- those planning to teach at ESOL/EFL summer schools
- partners of business or professional people going to live and work abroad.
- native teachers already working that have no formal TESOL qualification and want to enhance their C.V. and job prospects.