ISO 9001 - An Introduction to the StandardCosensa Learning & Development Ltd
With the move to a process focused management system, managers and those implementing ISO 9001:2008 need to understand the implications for their business. This one-day course is designed to provide an understanding of the requirements and the impact and benefits a process based system can bring to your organization.
An introduction to the subject is given through tutorials and interactive workshop sessions. Specific time is allocated to allow you to raise questions relating to your own organization for discussion in open forum.
This course is perfect for general managers, business unit managers, quality professionals/management representatives, internal and external auditors and for those who wish to gain an understanding of ISO 9001:2008.
The trainer for this course is fully accredited by the IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors). They currently combine the delivery of training with assessment of other organisation's ISO 9001 quality management systems for some of the world's largest third party certification bodies.
All delegates who successfully complete this course will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
Early bird discount: 20% discount available for everyone who books 8 weeks prior to your chosen course date.
This course is aimed only at those currently living in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Ireland
Certificate of attendance from Cosensa Learning & Development Ltd
02 April 2014
11 June 2014
23 June 2014
28 August 2014
22 October 2014
County Down, Northern Ireland
24 June 2014
What you'll learn on the course
Core Business Processes
Quality Management Principles
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Introduction to and overview of the ISO 9001 requirements
- The relevance of ISO 9001 to a business management system
- What is meant by Management Commitment
- Objective setting and factually based decision making
- How ISO 9001 may be used by your organization for business improvement
- The format and features of a process based management system
- The key issues for successful implementation
- A practical interpretation of the Standard to allow you to start implementing a management system based on ISO 9001:2000
- An ability to look at your business with a process focus and identify your core business processes, i.e. those which create value in the business
- An appreciation of how ISO 9001 can provide the structure for continual improvement of your organization and emphasise customer requirements
- An understanding of the 8 Quality Management Principles that underpin the concepts behind ISO 9001 and which are essential to its effective implementation
These work out as follows: -
2 delegates = 10% discount
3 delegates = 15% discount
4 delegates = 20% discount
5 delegates = 25% discount
6 delegates or more = 30% discount (maximum discount available)