ISO 9001 - An Introduction to the standardCosensa Learning & Development Ltd
Hot stone is a speciality massage that uses smooth heated Basalt Lava stones. It is a deeply soothing and relaxing form of massage, where the heat of the stones encourages tight muscles to relax allowing a much deeper working of the tissues than a conventional massage. It consists of traditional Swedish massage strokes encorporated with the stones. You will learn how to provide a deeply relaxing treatment which works on a mental, physical and spiritual level.
Suitable for: Holistic therapist and beauty therapist wishing to advance their massage techniques and skills.
This course is aimed only at those currently living in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Ireland
Certificates: All delegates who successfully complete this course will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
With the move to a process focused management system, managers and those implementing ISO 9001:2008 need to understand the implications for their business. This one-day course is designed to provide an understanding of the requirements and the impact and benefits a process based system can bring to your organization.
- Introduction to and overview of the ISO 9001 requirements
- The relevance of ISO 9001 to a business management system
- What is meant by Management Commitment
- Objective setting and factually based decision making
- How ISO 9001 may be used by your organization for business improvement
- The format and features of a process based management system
- The key issues for successful implementation
- A practical interpretation of the Standard to allow you to start implementing a management system based on ISO 9001:2000
- An ability to look at your business with a process focus and identify your core business processes, i.e. those which create value in the business
- An appreciation of how ISO 9001 can provide the structure for continual improvement of your organization and emphasise customer requirements
- An understanding of the 8 Quality Management Principles that underpin the concepts behind ISO 9001 and which are essential to its effective implementation
Who should attend:
- General Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Quality Professionals/Management Representatives
- Internal and external auditors
- Those who wish to gain an understanding of ISO 9001:2008
This seminar is also valuable when run in-house to provide personnel with an overview of ISO 9001 as part of the overall implementation process. It also acts as a starting point for gaining everyone's involvement in the Quality Improvement process.
An introduction to the subject is given through tutorials and interactive workshop sessions. Specific time is allocated to allow you to raise questions relating to your own organization for discussion in open forum.
All delegates who successfully complete this course will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
The trainer for this course is fully accredited by the IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors). They currently combine the delivery of training with assessment of other organisation's ISO 9001 quality management systems for some of the world's largest third party certification bodies.