Personal Licence Holder - NCPLH

Short course

In Nottingham

£ 95 VAT inc.


  • Type

    Short course

  • Location


  • Duration

    1 Day

Suitable for: Anyone looking for work in the entertainment industry such as a nightclub or pub



Start date

Nottingham (Nottinghamshire)
See map

Start date

On request

Questions & Answers

Add your question

Our advisors and other users will be able to reply to you

Who would you like to address this question to?

Fill in your details to get a reply

We will only publish your name and question


Course programme

Licence Info

This Licence allows someone to sell and authorise the sale of alcohol. The Licence is valid for 10yrs.

Many different types of businesses are effected by the Licensing Act 2003:

  • Public Houses
  • Night Clubs
  • Members Clubs
  • Off Licences
  • Supermarkets
  • Corner Shops
  • Restaurants
  • Hotels
  • Late night takeaways and burger vans

Licensing Law in England & Wales states that anyone who sells or authorises the retail sale of alcohol must hold a personal licence. Those who wish to obtain a personal licence need to apply to their local authority.

Applicants for a personal licence must first obtain a government approved licensing qualification such as the HIGHFIELD National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (NCPLH).

Personal Licence Holder - NCPLH

£ 95 VAT inc.