Communication Skills Training
Different dates available
The ability to communicate with others clearly, accurately and concisely is at the heart of at all business interactions.
This course will show you how to communicate in a way that is unique and authentic to you whilst allowing your message to be heard loud and clear and exactly as you intended.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Achievements for this centre
All courses are up to date
The average rating is higher than 3.7
More than 50 reviews in the last 12 months
This centre has featured on Emagister for 6 years
What you'll learn on the course
- Listening Skills
- Communications Planning
- Communication Skills
- Communication design
- Communication Training
- Speaking Skills
• Why is communication important?
• What is good communication?
• The impact of poor communication
• Who are the “best” communicators?
• What stops us communication effectively?
• What about listening (truly listening)?
• Communicating your message – what are you trying to say and to whom?
• Using appropriate language
• The power of words
• Being consistent
• Meaning what you say
• How to be sure you’re conveying your intended meaning (being unambiguous)
• Being congruent (your behaviour matches your words)