In Sutton Coldfield
To understand the benefits of good customer care and to develop key skills when in contact with customers.
Suitable for: Tailored to all levels
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Manage your own state and the state of the customer
- Build customer loyalty and trust; meet customer expectations
- Build rapport with anyone quickly
- Deal professionally and confidently with customer face-to-face or on the phone
- Project the right image, saying things professionally, and using positive language
- Turn around customers’ dissatisfaction and complaints to a positive outcome
- Saying ‘No’ constructively
BY THE END OF THE COURSE delegates will be able to implement new skills in to their role, and enhance the quality of service to your customers.