IED Istituto Europeo di Design and Accademia di Belle Arti Aldo Galli offer 46 scholarships covering 50% of tuition fee and 27 Tutor positions for Master courses 2020/2021 to study Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication and Art in Italy. Locations involved are Milan, Rome, Turin, Florence and Como.
The deadline of the Scholarship competition follows the courses’ intakes:
– by June 16th for Master courses starting in November;
– by September 22nd for Master courses starting in January or February.
For more than fifty years, since 1966 Istituto Europeo di Design has been operating in the fields of education in the disciplines of Design, Fashion, Visual communication and Management.
IED, an international education network with a 100% Italian DNA, includes campuses in Milan, Rome, Turin, Venice, Florence, Cagliari, Como, Madrid, Barcelona, Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro and offers more than 500 courses in English, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Participation in the contest is subject to registration to the website ied.edu/scholarships-master
- Participation is strictly reserved to all Candidates who have reached 18 years at the moment of application, in possession of a bachelor degree or – equivalent qualification – or having a job experience in the relevant field.
- Candidates need to show the proficiency of the course language (B2 level minimum is demanded).