Up for grabs there are 26 scholarships covering 50% of the Undergraduate courses’ tuition fee for 2019/2020 Academic Year held in Milan, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome and Turin exclusively to students residing in the following Countries:
BULGARIA – ROMANIA – FRANCE – COLOMBIA – MEXICO – ECUADOR – PERU – TURKEY – EGYPT – LEBANON – CIS COUNTRIES* – KOREA – INDIA – TAIWAN
Participants are required to present themselves creatively making or choosing one or more images showing their creativity connected with the ideas and motivations expressed in their presentation letter.
To take part in the Scholarship contest, students must register and upload the required material by December 3rd, 2018
- Participation is subject to the registration on https://www.ied.edu/international-scholarships
- Participation is strictly reserved to candidates aged 18 to 26 – on December 31st, 2019.
- Candidates must achieve high school diploma by September 2019.
- Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course at minimum level B2.
IED – ISTITUTO EUROPEO DI DESIGN is an international education network with a 100% Italian DNA that, since 1966, has been training and researching in the disciplines of Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication and Management of the creative industry.
* CIS countries include: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.